Rates, Hours and Location
We are following all protocols of the Chief Public Health Office.
We closed for the 2020 Season on October 16th.
Thank You to all the folks who came out in this difficult year. It was great to see you.
- Adults: $9.95 + $1.49 HST = $11.44
- Student (6 to 18 years old): $5.50 + $0.83 HST = $6.33
- 5 and under: Free
- Seniors: $9.05 + $1.36 HST = $10.41
- Family (2 adults, 2 kids): $26.00 + $3.90 HST = $29.90
- School Tours (teachers, chaperones, bus drivers free): $5.38 + $0.81 HST = $6.19
- Non-profit: $5.82 + $0.87 HST = $6.69
Driving Directions to Orwell
Orwell Corner Historic Village is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, Route #1 midway between Charlottetown (28 kms-20 minutes) and the Northumberland Ferries Terminal at Wood Islands (32 kms – 25 minutes).
Take the Hillsborough Bridge and follow the Trans-Canada Hwy East.
Head southeast on the Trans-Canada Hwy toward Bunbury Rd and continue for 25 km.
Turn left onto MacPhail Park Rd and take the first right into the parking lot.
From Montague – 18 kms or 20 minutes
Take Route 210 across to Kinross and down to the Trans Canada. Turn right and then take your first right and follow the signs.
From Cavendish National Park – Approximately 70 kms or 45 minutes
Orwell Corner (east of Charlottetown)
GPS N46 9.48 W-062 50.106